Monday, May 18, 2009

www.WaikoloaBob.com


Waikoloa Bob, Inc. is based in Waikoloa, Hawaii on the Kohala coast of the big island of Hawaii. Waikoloa Bob is an avid golfer and was always plagued by mosquitoes during his early morning and early evening outings on the golf course. He couldn’t stand using DEET based products because he knew the chemicals were not good and they smelled so bad, and he spent many months researching for something better. After six months of research, he ordered the essential oils he believed would be best to ward off mosquitoes.
The formula works great.
Amazingly, this all natural oil spray also prevented flies and sand fleas from bothering all those who tried the oil. All of the people to whom the product has been given state they are no longer being bitten or bothered by mosquitoes and flies. Those who have gone to the beach state that sand fleas have no longer bothered them and have even used the oil on their dogs to protect from fleas. Plus, the oil leaves their skin soft and moisturized. The base vegetable oil is high in Omega 3 oils and does not leave skin feeling oily, as do petrolatum or mineral oil solutions.
Waikoloa Bob’s 100% Kona Coffee is a medium roasted fresh bean acquired from Sunrise Farms located in Captain Cook, HI.


July 9, 2006My mom works at the Kona International Market and she sent me your product!!! We live in Ohio where mosquitos grow to the size of quarters. I use this spray on my children, husband and on myself. We love it!!! It keep the pesky bugs away and it smells wonderful. I thank you for making a product that is so environmentally friendly and that does what it says. I am passing some on to my friend in the next town over who has little ones and is wary of putting chemical sprays on them.Thanks to you our summer just got more enjoyable!!!The Watson’sAshland Ohio************************************************************************************************************************I can’t get enough of Waikoloa Bob’s oil. I use it twice a day, once after showering in the morning and once in the afternoon, and I haven’t had any mosquito bites since I started using the oil. Before I tried Bob’s spray, I was eaten alive by mosquitoes, especially in the Kona and Captain Cook area of Hawaii, and the flies used to buzz around my upper body when I would do gardening, but now, no more. I also like the smell and the way the oil leaves my skin feeling so soft. I am so surprised that my skin doesn’t stay oily after applying the oil, since it is an oil. I wait a few minutes before getting dressed and I haven’t had any problems with my clothes getting oil stains. I wouldn’t care, though, because the oil works so well against bugs bothering me.Debi B, Waikoloa, HI*************************************************************************************************************I live in Captain Cook, Hawaii, in the jungle and work outside every day on my coffee and macadamia nut farm. I used to have to spray DEET based products on me several times a day to keep the mosquitoes and flies away. I was given several samples of the Waikoloa Bob’s mosquitos and fly repellent oil spray to try and could not believe how well it keeps the insects away. Bob made up a water based formula for me, too, which keeps the flies away from the kitchen when I’m cooking. I love this product and I don’t have to use DEET anymore.Alys S, Captain Cook, HI************************************************************************************************************I keep a bar of Waikoloa Bob’s Hawaiian Soap on my kitchen sink and use it several times a day. The fragrance has kept flies from landing in my kitchen area. I keep my sliding glass door open all day and there is no screen door to keep the flies out of my house. I will always keep a bar of this amazing soap in my kitchen.Linda S, Kailua-Kona, HI************************************************************************************************************I love all your products, Waikoloa Bob. Thank you for making such a wonderful soap. I use it to shave my face because I’m allergic to practically all men’s shaving products. Your soap leaves my skin soft and better smelling than any after shave lotion. Your botanical oil has kept mosquitoes from biting me. I apply the oil on my skin in the morning and the repelling properties seem to last for many hours. I carry a bottle of oil with me everywhere I go because it is especially needed when I visit my friends in the jungle areas of Hawaii. I take more baths now than ever because your bath salts really do relieve my aching muscles after a long day of ocean fishing. Can you make your bath salts with the fragrance in your soap and oil? I think that would be the ultimate. Thank you.John T, Kailua-Kona, HI************************************************************************************************************Dear Waikoloa Bob,On a recent trip to Hawaii, I obtained some of your wonderful soap. This soap, with all of it's natural ingredients is really emollient and gentle, so it softens my skin and doesn't sting or burn those sensitive areas on my body like most of the other soaps I've used.Another side benefit is the natural bug repellent that helps to keep away those pesky flies and mosquitoes that can be such an aggravation.Thanks for your great product.C. HardisonCitrus Heights, California*************************************************************************************************************July 4, 2005I hate flies, and they are especially abundant during the summer in Bakersfield, CA. So, just last month, I started using Waikoloa Bob’s Hawaiian Soap. Then, before I go outside, I apply Waikoloa Bob’s Hawaiian Botanical Oil to my arms, legs and neck to keep the flies from landing on me. Last month, my husband was working outside and being bothered by LOTS of flies, so I sprayed the oil on his legs. Although my husband has numerous allergies and has problems with almost every lotion or spray, he did NOT have an adverse reaction to Waikoloa Bob’s Hawaiian Botanical Oil! It’s good to know there’s something that he can, finally, use!Kathleen L-TBakersfield, CA

No comments: